Apply Visa Online

اقد اشتري سياره اي ب - الف جني

Im moving to Egypt next year as of the moment I own a Hyundai sonata 2015, however heard I can't take it to Egypt as im not the first owner or else I have to pay around 30% tax of the price of it? can someone please explain? as well I heard the prices in Egypt are alot more compared other countries.

Could I get a Mercedes c200/c300 2015? or a bmw 2014 + ?

I found a Mercedes c200 (not in Egypt) 2015 for 460,000 egp but when I search on Egyptian websites the prices for the same model is more than 1 million Egyptian pounds, can someone please explain ? or should I just buy the car and ship it to Egypt? im really confused.

also if I get the Mercedes c200 2015 from lets say the UAE how much will it cost to bring it to Egypt? I will not be the first owner for sure ill buy a second hand Mercedes.

I really dont know the market prices in Egypt. Would I also be able to get the Mercedes c200 with 10 thousand installments monthly?

submitted by /u/CommunicationUsed33
[link] [comments]

from Egypt: Om el Donia https://www.reddit.com/r/Egypt/comments/14uyh0p/اقد_اشتري_سياره_اي_ب_٤٠٠٥٠٠_الف_جني/

No comments:

Post a Comment